AMHERST, Mass. –
UMass LaxBackers, the official support network for the University of Massachusetts men's lacrosse team, will host a business networking evening for the program's junior and senior classes in conjunction with the UMass Club (1 Beacon St., 32nd Floor, Boston, MA 02108) on Fri., Nov. 2 at 6 p.m.
The current UMass men's lacrosse juniors and senior, executives from the Boston area and UMass alumni will be on-hand with the evening focused on recruiting and hiring. Hors d'oeuvres will be provided by the UMass LaxBackers, with a cash bar also available. For more information or the RSVP for the event, email Senior Associate Director of Athletics for Development Dave Biancamano
Prior to the night's networking event, the juniors and seniors will traverse the Boston area meeting with and learning from members of various industries throughout the day. It includes:
- Repligen Corp
- Joe Reale '10, Director of Engineering
- Colonade Hotel
- David Colella, Vice President and Managing Director
- Suffolk Construction & Building Mass Careers
- Kurt Hunziker '16, Project Engineer, Suffolk Construction
- Steve Sullivan, Director of Workforce Development, Associated Builders & Contractors (Mass. Chapter)
- First Republic Bank
- Brian McNally '75, Managing Director Estate & Business Planning Specialist
- KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting
- Sean Dowling, Vice President
- SunLife Financial
- Marc Warrington, Senior Vice President – Head of Sales
The 2018 UMass LaxBackers Career Networking Night marks the second annual holding of the event following the success of last year's holding in New York City, which included trips to Atlas Capital, The Benchmark Company and Ignition One.
Follow Massachusetts men's lacrosse on Twitter (@UMassMLacrosse), Instagram (@UMassMLAX) and Facebook (/UMassMensLacrosse).