Ticketing & Seating
To purchase accessible seating for UMass Athletics events, please call UMass Athletics at (866) UMASS-TIX.
Assisted Listening Devices
Devices are available at Patron Services, located next to the Main Entrance, behind sections A-B.
Wheelchair companion seating is an option for all Mullins Center athletic events. Companion seating is limited and availability may vary by event. Three (3) Companion Seats are made available per one (1) Wheelchair accessible seat (if possible).
The Mullins Center is equipped with an elevator for guests with mobility limitations. The elevator is located at the Main Entrance of the facility and travels to all floors throughout the venue. Elevator controls are also wheelchair accessible.
The Main Entrance to the Mullins Center is accessible and equipped with an electronic touchpad.
ADA parking can be found in the Mullins Center Parking lot (Lot 25), located off of Commonwealth Ave. Spaces located closest to the facility entrance are marked with ADA Parking signs.
Accessible restrooms are located throughout the entire facility on the concourse level.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited in the Mullins Center, with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training (that qualify as such under the ADA guidelines). Service animals are welcome inside the venue, but must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Service animals must rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle next to them.
For more information on this accommodation, please contact the Mullins Center Box Office in advance at (413) 545-3040.
Temporary parking for drop-off of an individual is available along the east side of the Mullins Center, located on Commonwealth Ave.
Limited wheelchair transport service to and from entrances to a guest’s seat can be made available upon request. Please contact the Mullins Center Box Office in advance at (413) 545-3040 to make arrangements for this service.
The Mullins Center will open 60 minutes prior to the start of the game. Spectators (three (3) and older) must have a valid ticket to enter. All guests and their items will be subject to screening by security personnel upon entry to the arena; including, but not limited to, walking through a metal detector and pat downs. Mullins Center is a “no re-entry” facility; once your ticket has been scanned it will no longer be valid for entry. Fans are encouraged to arrive 30 to 45 minutes before game time.
Outside cans, bottles, coolers and alcohol are prohibited from the Mullins Center. Fans found in possession of prohibited items may be denied admittance, ejected, arrested, and/or have their tickets revoked.
Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase inside the Mullins Center to fans 21 and older. Individuals must show proper ID each time they purchase. The Mullins Center reserves the right to deny entry or sale of alcohol to any guest that appears to be intoxicated. These individuals may be ejected from the venue and/or subject to legal action.
Alcohol sales will conclude under the 12-minute timeout in the second half for Men’s Basketball; at the start of the 4th
quarter for Women’s Basketball; and at the start of the 3rd
period for Ice Hockey.
The Mullins Center welcomes disabled patrons who need the assistance of a dog as a service animal if the dog has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the patron. The Mullins Center staff may inquire whether the dog is a service animal and/or what tasks the dog has been trained to perform. All other animals are prohibited (with the exception of miniature horses that have been trained as service animals).
Guests using a service animal will be responsible for the animal’s care and supervision when present at the Mullins Center. Guests with service animals will be asked to remove the service animal from the premises if the animal is out of control and the guest does not take effective action to control it (for example, a dog that barks repeatedly during a performance) or if the animal poses a direct threat to the health and safety of other patrons.
An ATM is located on the concourse behind Section B, near the main entrance lobby.
Fans are encouraged to arrive 30 to 45 minutes before game time; friends and families must attend the game, wear maroon, be proud and cheer loud!
Backpacks, duffle bags, and bags larger than 14"x14"x5" are not permitted in the Mullins Center. Purses, diaper bags, and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at all entrances. No storage or check-in area will be provided for prohibited items.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
Banners and signs cannot contain derogatory images or language. Signs will be confiscated if they are deemed inappropriate by Mullins Center event staff or management. Banners and signs must not block the view of other patrons and cannot cover building advertisement signs. Over-sized banners and signs (larger than 2' x 3') are prohibited from the Mullins Center.
Bicycle racks can be found next to the Mullins practice rink, adjacent Lot 25.
Video cameras, tripods and still lenses larger than 4” are prohibited. Hand-held still cameras are allowed for personal use only and may not be used for advertising, promotions or other trade purposes, or any other commercial or promotional endeavor, without the permission of UMass Athletics.
CHILD TICKET POLICY
Spectators (three (3) and older) must have a valid ticket to enter.
COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND SOLICITATIONS
Commercial activity and solicitations are not allowed on property. Unauthorized sale of merchandise, food or beverage is strictly prohibited.
Full service concession stands are located throughout the concourse. Accepted forms of payment include: cash, all major credit cards, UCards and YCMP. Please visit the Mullins Center Concessions page
for more information.
UMass hopes to provide a memorable gameday experience for all guests. Please help us enhance the fan experience by demonstrating sportsmanship at all times. If you encounter unruly behavior, please contact a game management representative. Spectators must remain off the playing surface at all times. UMass reserves the right to remove, without refund, any individuals disrupting other guests, team representatives or officials from the arena.
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other guests
- Guests shall not sit on the shoulders of other guests
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, team representatives, or officials in any way
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests
- During some sporting events, guests shall wait for a stoppage in play before moving about the arena
- Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of arena staff
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure
- Guests shall not block the aisles
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request
- As required by the State of Massachusetts, guests shall not smoke anywhere in the arena
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an usher, security officer or event staff representative
- Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures
- Guests not abiding by this Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the Mullins Center and, in some cases, subject to criminal prosecution
Please visit the Directions & Parking page
for detailed directions to the Mullins Center.
Drones, model aircrafts, kites and any other remote controlled or tethered flying objects are prohibited inside the Mullins Center.
To report an emergency, please notify the nearest police officer or event staff personnel or call 911. Fans are encouraged to sign up for UMass text alerts. To sign up for temporary emergency alerts during your visit to campus, please text “UMassAlertsGuest
” to 78015
. Alert notifications will expire after one week. To cancel the alerts before one week, text “STOP
” to 78015
- Emergency Evacuation - In the event that UMass determines that it is necessary to evacuate the venue, an announcement will be made by the public address announcer directing fans to proceed to the nearest exit. Security and emergency personnel will direct and assist guests in exiting in a calm and orderly fashion.
- Emergency Preparedness - Guests are encouraged to follow the emergency preparedness guidelines outlined below in the case of emergency.
- During any emergency inside the arena, follow the directions of the public address announcer, event staff, and emergency responders.
- Always designate a pre-determined location both inside and outside of the Mullins Center to meet friends and family in case you are separated or in the event of an emergency.
- Upon arriving at your seat location, observe the nearest exit and locate an alternate exit in case of emergency.
- If you see or become aware of any activity that is unusual, suspicious, or causes you concern, report the activity to the nearest police officer or event staff.
- Emergency vehicles may be present in and around the arena. Please do not obstruct the path of travel of an emergency vehicle or interfere in any way with their operations. Vehicles blocking emergency vehicles, exits, or traffic are subject to tow at the owner's expense. Please do not obstruct any exits or exit pathways.
- Monitor the weather prior to the game. Take the necessary precautions to protect your family and friends should severe weather occur before, during, or after the game.
All guests and their items will be subject to screening by security personnel upon entry to the arena; including, but not limited to, walking through a metal detector and pat downs. The Mullins Center is a “no re-entry” facility; once your ticket has been scanned it will no longer be valid for entry. Fans are encouraged to arrive 30 to 45 minutes before game time.
- Main Entrance - The main entrance is located on the North end of the arena. All entrances to the arena open 60 minutes prior to game time.
- Student Entrance – The student entrance is located on the South end of the arena. Students must have a valid UMass ID for entry. All entrances to the arena open 60 minutes prior to game time.
Fan Feedback is important to the Mullins Center and UMass Athletics. If you have a compliment, comment or concern, we would love to hear from you so we can continue to enhance your experience at Mullins Center events. During a game, please visit Patron Services, located just inside the main entrance, behind sections A-B. For other instances, please submit your Fan Feedback by clicking the link
The First Aid station is located outside of Section ABZ, just inside of the main entrance doors. For any emergencies, Dial 911 or contact the nearest event staff or security personnel.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Outside food and beverage are not permitted inside the Mullins Center. All items must be disposed of before entering the arena.
LOST & FOUND
During the event, please report any lost items or turn in any found items to Patron Services, located behind sections A-B, just inside the main entrance. After the event, please contact the Mullins Center at 413-545-3040 and ask for lost and found.
LOST OR MISSING PERSONS
Lost or missing persons should report to the Patron Services desk, located just inside the main entrance, behind sections A/B. An Event Staff member will stay with the child/person until a parent/guardian comes for him/her. To report lost or missing persons, please go to Patron Services or contact the nearest event staff member.
LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
Lost tickets should be reported to the UMass Athletics Ticket Office. Contact the ticket office by email at email@example.com
or by calling (866) UMASS-TIX (866-862-7784). For hours of operation and location of the UMass Athletic Ticket Office, please visit umassathletics.com/tickets
If you purchased your tickets from the Mullins Center Box Office, please call (855) 925-6043 or email mailto:MC-BoxOffice@comcastspectacor.com
with the name of the person that purchased the tickets, EXACT date of purchase, and the confirmation number. Once the original order has been found, a replacement ticket voucher will be printed and the original tickets will be voided. Your new tickets will be available for pickup at the Will Call window at the Mullins Center Box Office with a photo ID.
UMass merchandise is sold in the North Lobby, behind section A.
Parking lots can be accessed using Commonwealth Ave. Reserved parking is located in Lot 25
, ADA parking is also available in Lot 25
. General parking is located in Lot 12
. Please visit the Mullins Center parking page
for more information.
PATRON SERVICES (GUEST SERVICES)
Patron Services is located just inside the main entrance, behind sections A-B.
All guests are subject to search at game management's discretion. All guests with prohibited items will be required to dispose of the items or return the items to their vehicles. UMass reserves the right to deny anyone or anything from entering the arena.
- The following actions are prohibited:
- Disorderly conduct (including the use of profanity or offensive language)
- Standing or sitting in the aisles, ramps, or walkways
- Throwing or kicking objects in the seating areas
- Ticket scalping (inside or outside the arena)
- Unauthorized entry into the playing surface
- The following items are prohibited:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Audio/video recording devices
- Bags larger than 14"x14"x5"; backpacks, duffle bags, boxes, and over-sized purses
- Cameras with still lenses larger than 4” and camera tripods
- Illegal substances, drug paraphernalia, or outside alcohol
- Laser pens or laser products
- Noise making devices (horns, whistles, etc.)
- Outside food or beverages; including cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Over-sized banners and signs (larger than 2' x 3')
- Projectiles (including beach balls and frisbees)
- Promotional items with intent to distribute (must be approved by General Manager)
- Skateboards, roller skates, and Heeleys
- Spiked necklaces and belts or pins of any kind
- Spray paint
- Sticks or poles
- Tobacco products, e-cigarettes, vapes, lighters, etc.
- Video cameras or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind or any kind of item that could be construed as a weapon; including knives, guns, chains or clubs
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Management
The Mullins Center is a “no re-entry” facility. Once your ticket has been scanned, it will no longer be valid for entry. In the event of an emergency or a specific need to exit the building, please request approval from an Event Staff Supervisor at the entry/exit doors.
Restrooms are available throughout the concourse of the Mullins Center. All restrooms are ADA accessible.
“The University of Massachusetts Amherst strives to create and sustain a campus environment that supports and values all members of our community. One aspect of creating a supportive environment is providing safe, accessible, and convenient restroom facilities. Students, staff, faculty, and campus guests should use the restroom facilities that correspond to their sex or gender identity, or utilize single-user facilities that are designated as a ‘restroom’ or ‘gender-inclusive restroom.’”
SCALPING OR RE-SALE OF TICKETS
An event ticket will not be recognized, honored, or received for admission if purchased from a source other than the UMass Athletics Ticket Office, Mullins Center Box Office, Spectra Ticketing, or its authorized outlets. There will be no refunds and no exchanges. Tickets obtained from sources other than any Mullins Center/UMass Athletics outlet may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit tickets and in such cases will not be honored.
To ensure legitimacy of your ticket, please order your tickets from the UMass Athletics Ticket Office
or through the Mullins Center Box Office
. Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on the Mullins Center property and is subject to confiscation and arrest.
SECURITY & SAFETY
All guests and their items will be subject to screening by security personnel; including, but not limited to, walking through a metal detector and pat downs. Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by event staff or management will be prohibited from the Mullins Center. Please notify the nearest event staff member if you have any questions or concerns throughout the game.
Do not leave valuables visible in your car and always lock your doors; laptops, purses, GPS units, iPods and other electronic devices are especially at risk for theft. UMass is not responsible for any stolen items. It is the responsibility of each patron to secure valuables and place out of sight.
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
If you see something suspicious, please notify the nearest police officer or event staff personnel, or call 911. Do not touch suspicious items/packages or confront someone acting suspiciously. Be alert and aware of your surroundings at all times.
Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaporizers) is prohibited inside the venue. The University of Massachusetts is a Smoke-Free campus, and all smoking on campus is prohibited.
If necessary, guests may bring strollers to events. Strollers must be placed (and folded up if possible) just inside the concourse doors of your seat’s section. The Mullins Center is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged strollers.
UMass undergraduate students receive free admission to all UMass Athletics events. Students will enter the Mullins Center through the South end entrance, students must have a valid UMass ID for entry.
All guests and their items will be subject to screening by security personnel upon entry to the arena; including, but not limited to, walking through a metal detector and pat downs. The Mullins Center is a “no re-entry” facility; once your ticket has been scanned it will no longer be valid for entry. Students are encouraged to arrive 30 to 45 minutes before game time.
Tailgating is prohibited on Mullins Center grounds and in University parking lots.
TICKETS & WILL CALL
- Prior to gameday: Visit umassathletics.com/tickets or call the UMass Athletics Ticket Office at (866) UMASS-TIX (866-862-7784) (M-F, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.).
- On gameday: Visit the Mullins Center Box Office window, located on Commonwealth Ave, on the northeast side of the Arena, near the Main Entrance.
- Ice Hockey & Men’s Basketball: The Box Office opens three (3) hours prior to game time
- Women’s Basketball: The Box Office opens two (2) hours prior to game time
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash, major credit cards, and UCard. Checks are not accepted.
The Will Call window at the Mullins Center Box Office is located on Commonwealth Ave, on the northeast side of the arena, near the main entrance. The Will Call window opens one (1) hour prior to game time. Guests are encouraged to arrive 45 to 60 minutes early to pick up their tickets at the Will Call window.
A guest picking up will call tickets must bring a valid form of identification, the name on the ID must match the name the tickets have been left for. Guests are encouraged to bring their order confirmation number with them to pick up.
If you purchased tickets through MullinsCenter.com
for someone else, please call (855) 925-6043 prior to the event and ask for an alternate pickup. There are no exceptions to this rule.
For additional ticket information, please visit umassathletics.com/tickets